Thursday, June 3, 2010

Moooovin On Up

Since this is the last week of the Daily Betty in its current incarnation, I made a promise to myself that I'd strive to make it the Best Week Ever. But, not unlike the way the Lost writers promised a series finale in which all questions would be answered, we get to the finale and I'm just digging up old material. Today was another busy day, it was too hot to go for a walk, the house is a wreck, and I had one of Betty's fingernails in my eye, so I didn't take any good pics. This pic is from last weekend. I thought you might like to see Betty as Smeagol.

But it's not all Mt. Doom around here. We made two big strides at supper tonight. Betty ate off of (plastic) dishes without throwing any on the floor, and she had cow's milk instead of formula. She didn't seem to like it quite as much as her formula but she drank some before tossing the sippy cup at the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment