Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dr. Livingston I Presume?

Betty had a great Thanksgiving break! She got to meet her cousin Gretchen for the first time as well as her great-grandparents. She also made some major progress toward crawling. In fact, she might be crawling even as I type this. That's why I'm going to keep this post short--gotta get to work so I can go back home and play with Betty. I'm also going home for dinner at a normal hour. Since Betty arrived on the scene, Steele and I have been eating dinner at 9 or 10 at night, after she's gone down. Yesterday we started her on peas, and we decided that it's time to quit eating in front of the TV in the middle of the night. Now we are instituting a family dinner time where everyone sits at the table and eats their veggies. Including Daddy.

For videos of Betty trying to crawl and of Betty eating peas, see my facebook page.

I'll post more pics from Thanksgiving later when I have more time to sort through them and pick the good ones.

And congratulations to Jeff and Millie on the birth of Stella Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment