Monday, April 12, 2010

Blue Plate Special

Here's Betty out for a walk after supper.* For supper we both had meatloaf and potatoes, which she loved. I'm starting to think that it's not that Betty doesn't like food--she just doesn't like babyfood.

As you can see here, her hair is starting to get in her eyes. I tried pulling it back but she pulls out the bows. I think she may get a haircut tomorrow, or rather, I think I'm going to cut her hair tomorrow. It's amazing how much Betty has changed from the little baldy she was six months ago.

*Yes, you're right. We did say we couldn't take Betty for walks here on the farm. That was when she was in the carrier on top of the stroller. And it was winter time. Now it's Spring, and she's sitting up with good balance and full head control, so she can handle a little bit of off roadin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment