Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Part of This Complete Breakfast

Betty's interest in eating, and her basic eating skillz, have greatly improved this week. Suddenly she can pick up and eat little pieces of food: puffs, shredded cheese, pasta, and ladybugs. We'd tried Cheerios in the past without success, but today when I was eating my cereal as she crawled around the nursery I offered her an O and she loved it. She wanted more. Here she is climbing all over me, ignoring the Cheerios in my hand in her attempt to grab a fistful directly from the bowl.

Betty had her 9-month checkup today, including a Hep-B booster. I would say something about how she's now been out longer than she was in, but that's not entirely true. That milestone is March 16 or so since she was so late. But it was a big day nevertheless. She weighs 17 lbs 6 oz and is in the 25th percentile. She gained a whole pound this month, and is now officially in 9-month sized clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment