Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rhinestone Cowgirl

Last night I crazyglued my thumb and index finger together trying to bedazzle a cupcake onto a onesie. As I stood with my hand soaking in warm water I had some time to think about Betty's birthday getup, and I decided that a too-big tutu and a home-bedazzled onesie is probably pretty tacky. So for Betty's portrait today she wore a tasteful Gap outfit with nary a rhinestone in sight.

But I can't promise Betty's fans a tutu and not deliver, so here she is wearing it at home just for fun. (She's not wearing the bedazzled onesie cause I decided she would probably pull the stones off and eat them.)

Later, to counteract all that pink tulle, we inspected the tractor parked up on the edge of the hay field.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Please still bring the tutu and bedazzled onesie for a photo op at least. :-)

    ReplyDelete