Friday, January 22, 2010

Fashion Police


Steele has proven himself to be a whiz at every aspect of parenting. Except one. He has problems when it comes to dressing the baby. On MWF's I go to school before they leave for daycare, and if I haven't laid out Betty's outfit, Steele chooses her clothing. Today I arrived at pick up to find her wearing socks and tights. *facepalm*

Even when I lay out the clothes for him, things go awry. I mentioned the other day that she went all day with her dress on wrong. It's hard to explain, but she has this adorable purple faux wrap tunic that Aunt Melissa and Uncle Clay (but, I'm guessing, mostly Aunt Melissa) gave her for Christmas. Betty's head was stuck through the flap of the faux wrap (and not the head hole) all day.

And of course there's the "but they both have pink in them" issue when it comes to matching separates. Betty may be the youngest person in the history of reality television to be apprehended by Clinton and Stacey as she goes about her day.

Here's a pic of Daddy gently "tossing" Betty in the air and making her laugh. In moments like these it doesn't matter what she's wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment